I S O S t a n d a r d s I m p l e m e n t a t i o n
We provide implementation training/consulting for implementing Quality Standards ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems), ISO 13485 (Medical Devices), ISO 20000 (ITIL/Service Management Systems), and ISO 27000 (Information Security).
All the ISO standards are based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, top management involvement, a process approach, and continual improvement.
Our consultants are “Lead Auditor” certified. This means we know exactly what the external auditors are looking for and have attended the same training as the external auditors. Because we know what the auditors need to see for evidence, we design our implementation so that external auditing is a breeze.
At the same time, because we have been senior leaders ourselves, we know how to design implementation that is of operational value and not just a certification on the wall. We make ISO standards work for your company.
We have the templates, tools, and methodologies that make it easy for you to "own" the implementation of the standard-- but not “bleed” through its implementation. Our methodology begins with capturing your processes in flow charts and adding your culture and your uniqueness to the procedures-- while ensuring the end results meet the standard’s requirements.
Our “process” based approach is integrated into procedure development, metrics management and even the internal audits. The goal is for all clients to own the documents so that long term sustainment is more likely, yet protects them from non-conformances during external audits.
During implementation, LEAPS Consulting will serve as a coach to ensure audit success, garner consensus, and keep operations/client customers at the forefront. During the audits, we serve as your "Defense attorney" to insure audit success. Typically, we have the client so well prepared, that we rarely have to say anything to the auditors on your behalf.
Why Get ISO certifications?
• To drive operational improvements
• To drive adoption of Industry Best Practices
• To differentiate yourselves from other small businesses
• To win more contracts in Lowest Price Technically Acceptable challenges
• To make every proposal stronger by adding Quality to: Win Themes, Competitive Advantage, Past Performance, Technical, and QAP
• To build your infrastructure for growth sustainment – ensure the reputation of your business in any situation
• To get higher rates on your GSA schedule –OASIS, Stars, Alliance, etc.
• To be even more attractive to the big primes as their sub - switch to not being a “risk”
• To be recognized for being in an elite international club – meeting same quality standards of global multinational corporations
Build a sustaining infrastructure!
Invest in your future!